Our environment has changed – it is more complex, volatile, and unpredictable, so the skills necessary for leadership have also changed. Unfortunately, most leaders are developed through on-the-job experiences and traditional training, which is proving to be insufficient for our challenges. In short, we don’t only have a leadership problem, we have a development problem.
Many nationally recognized executive leadership development programs are unrealistically expensive. Additionally, each industry is a specific space, with unique challenges and opportunities. iLead@11 was designed to solve these problems.
This program is built from our flagship leadership development program “Leadership at Eleven”, where entire organizations engage in leadership development. We name it that, because we ask “Why be a ten of ten, when you can be an 11?!”
We also recognize individual leaders are looking to accelerate their own performance and want superior development. iLead@11 is intended for an individual leader who wants leadership development. It is designed for leaders at any stage of their career and at any level of leadership.
- Exponentially increase your self-awareness through comprehensive, individualized reports on your emotional intelligence, your DiSC style, and 360-degree feedback from your employees, your peers, and your leader.
- Personalized feedback from an executive coach
- You create and execute an Individual Development Plan
- Foundational knowledge on building a leadership pipeline at your organization
- Tools to perform a leadership talent assessment at your organization
- Skills to apply your new knowledge directly to your organization’s strategy
- Exposure to, and partnership with, other leaders as you journey this path together